Day 4 - Choices


Life's all about choices, and today I made the right one. Two of my friends are going to Canada in a month, and as a farewell to them, there was a party, tonight.
From yesterday's accident, I was still recovering, and wasn't really in the mood to go to a party. My shoulder was still sore and both knees still scraped. I just wanted to sleep all day.
This party meant alot to both of them, and they wanted everyone who was close to them, to be there. I didn't want to go, but I did, and showed up about an hour late, but it was the best decision I could've made today.
I was feeling down the whole day, and meeting everyone really helped me. For me personally, getting lost for a while is the best thing to do when there's a lot of stuff going in my head.
Today wasn't exciting or dramatic but it was a good day. Me and a couple of my friends played pool for a while, one of them studies in a different city, and was home for the break, catching up with him was cool.
There's a marathon coming up in January, and there's a frontrunners marathon committee which organises the marathon before it happens. Me and one of my friends decided to take part in the commitee as we had nothing better to do over the vacations. I, as usual was double minded about that as well.
I get a call from one of the heads of the commitee, who I had met a couple days back, and he asks me whether I'm up for a little rally which would be tomorrow.
I said screw it, and told him yes. Meanwhile I'm still talking to myself, if I should really go, if maybe rest is necessary because of the accident. But as I'm writing this, I'm realising how stupid that is.
I'm not going to miss this opportunity.
In the end there's alot of perks to doing this rally and marathon shtick.
The rally is tomorrow, and I'm pretty pumped. It's a dress-up rally, and we get to dress up as anyone.
Me and my friend have decided to dress up as Munna bhai and circuit from Munna bhai MBBS.
Search the movie if you're confused.
I'm feeling good about this rally.
I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.
Thanks for sticking around!
A like, comment and share is always appreciated.
Much love!

Comments