Day 9 - Family


Alright, so the past few days haven't been the best of my life, but there are always bumps along the way, and I appreciate those bumps. Good times always come after the bad ones, and vice versa. The only difference is, you get to learn alot from the bad times.
Everything in the good times, depends on how you took care of yourself in the bad times, the decisions you took, the people you chose to be with and alot of other things.
I'm always waiting for a spark, for a transition, when I know I'm not having the best of days. There's always light at the end of the tunnel, and that's my motivation to keep going in my bad times. Always try to be productive, even if you're not having the best week, or best month or even the best day, it will pay off.
Everyone's back from the hospital, and hopefully things will eventually be back to normal, fingers crossed.
For me today was pretty dull, as soon as the meds would wear off I'd get another fever, and weakness has been a constant.
I went to see the doc, and told him about how the meds didn't work much, and he prescribed some new antibiotics. Hopefully they'll work.
As for the commitee, tomorrow's a pretty important day, roles will be assigned to each member, and they'll carry out those roles till the end.
It'll take a while for all of us to function properly again. We're not the perfect family, but we try to be.
Family is the first priority for all of us and we always push through when shit like this tests us.
I met my grandparents today, it's always nice to catch up with them. They live alone, and before we used to visit frequently, but now as my parents bought a house away from the area, we visit less often.
They're the happiest of people, and they're blessings mean alot to me. I try my best to visit them as much as I can, and because they're old, there's alot of things on the "technology" side they don't understand.
Being a helping hand is the least I can do for them, they're just amazing.
Today was about family and I hope everyone has someone in their life they can call family, someone they can talk to, someone to coincide with.
As for me, the support on these blogs has been so good, that my viewers are like a second family to me, and this site a second home.
Too cheesy.
See you guys tomorrow, thanks for the support, a like, comment or share is always appreciated.
Much love!

Comments