New Beginnings



Hey everybody! Welcome back.
If you've migrated over from wordpress or have discovered this blog just now on blogger, thanks for reading this.
In the last post I talked about how I was thinking of launching this blog and new brand idea, "Meandtheboys". Well this post is a step in that direction. I've finally decided to move over to blogger for a better blogging experience.
So for any of you who are wondering where this is headed, don't worry. I'll be posting on blogger from now on, and if you still enjoy my content and want to stay for the journey, please leave a comment, a like or just check back in to read.

Today, the 6th of Jan, is the day I'm writing and posting this post. The content which I have posted today in a spree, is all the content I've migrated over from wordpress.
Today was a fruitful day, like any other day, I dragged myself to my University classroom where all of us were supposed to spend the next 3 hours.
A 3 hour Monday morning session, to kick off the week. Perfect.
Later on we had a couple of more lectures, and I finally started my elective Java course today. Being in this University for the past 2 years the one thing I've learnt is to never make the same mistakes again. A lesson is a lesson only when it helps you in making a difference to whatever it was you were doing wrong.

My day was full with doing some research work under my guide and finally writing this post and setting up my blog.
Some days aren't as ecstatic as I'd wish for them to be, but today wasn't that bad.

I'll be posting everyday without a doubt now, be sure to check back in tomorrow to see what's new in this journal!
Thanks
Love & Peace


Comments

  1. Welcome to the blogging community! I hope university is going well for you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thanks for checking the blog out! Much appreciated.

      Delete

Post a Comment