Day 2 - Remedy


Today was a great day. Caught up with a bunch of old friends, and we laughed and gagged about all our mishaps from the past. This is a real good break for me. It helps me to understand what everyone is going through, what everyone I love and adore is up to. There's always inspiration around you, and the only thing you have to do, is look for it.












That can get tiring sometimes, and you feel as if you've lost yourself. You feel as if you're trying to be someone you're not. All it takes, is a little glance in the past, to realise how far you've come and how much you've achieved personally.

I love watching and playing cricket, 🏏, it's a sport I grew up playing, and that is something that will never leave me. Today was day 3 of the test series between India & Sri Lanka, and we dominated. With a couple of wickets before tea and the rest after, we crushed their batting order.
As I said, today was a great day, and even though I wasn't occupied the entire day, I got the chance to meet everyone again, after a long time.
Tomorrow is Day 3, and I've got a little sneak peak for you. My results are tomorrow. Pretty nervous, but confident.
Check in tomorrow and comment, if there's "Anything" you want me to talk about. You're anonymous to me.
COLD
The clock strikes mid-night,
and the bed sheets are all I have to touch.
The cold brisk seeps through my skin
and leaves a patch of goosebumps.
You, cold as ever,
vibrate in all your glory.
Your brightness hits me in the face,
as if I'm in the desert,
Under your hot influence.
There's so much to you,
I can't take it all in,
Your curvy edges, your soothing voice and the fact that you're always right.
I hear a ring and it all goes away.
I set my alarm for the commute tomorrow,
and wish you goodnight.
Sweet dreams Siri...
GogoAF
Peace and love ☮️ 💓

Comments