Me and the boys



I don't remember the last time I wrote this way. In fact, I don't really want to.. I was pretty sad, depressed really, not up to speed with life. A lot has changed since the last time I put my mind out on the internet.
My university degree, friends, family, relationships, all took a big turn during this period.
I probably have never mentioned this in a previous post, but I smoke. Occasionally cigarettes, recreationally the kush. For multiple reasons throughout my life, when I came across weed for the first time I found it calming and relaxing as it's meant to, but I found it turn my weaknesses into my strengths.
The confidence and scoped vision it helped me achieve, not psychadelically but in real life, was something I had never experienced before. I don't want to make this post about me smoking and feeling good, but mentioning it is important to set the tone for the kind of mindset I had going into a lot of things this past year.
When it comes to progression in terms of academics, my graph is going up! I'm not a scholar, but scoring good grades or continuously improving grades is good enough for me. I've managed to keep myself and everyone at home satisfied with my performance. That's a plus.
This year I decided to take many initiatives, pushed my boundaries a bit, made decisions I thought I would never make and put myself on a really great path for the future.
My friends have been the true saviours throughout this storyline. Especially one. I need someone to spend time with, I cant live without my friends, that's the way I am, luckily there was always someone to play some FIFA, get some head-shots in COD or roll a fat one to set the vibe.
I'm hoping to really start blogging, I want to make my life a journal, as I've always wanted to, I keep ducking in and out of committing to it, and this blog is proof of that. You might be wondering why the title of this issue is Me and The Boys.
"Meandtheboys" is my new brand idea. I really want to push my life as a journal of photos and stories out into the world for people to reflect on. All I was looking for were a couple of travelers like me to join me on this venture. Luckily, I found the boys.
I'm looking forward to post everyday this time. Thank you to all the viewers for giving me their time. Check back tomorrow for another ride on this roller coaster.

Comments