Day 164 - Friends



Today was great. Finally caught up with a couple of friends. We hung out for the entire day, played a bit of Fifa, went out for dinner and had a really good time.
Today was the day I finally caught up to myself. I got a bit of alone time and I met my best friends after so long.
The vacations officially started and everyone's planning to go somewhere.
One of my friends is going to Nainital with his family, and the other one is leaving in a week or so for Pune. I'm the only one stuck here.
One my friends already left last week for a college tour and won't be back for a month.
It's alright tho, I'm happy we're all going to Goa in June, it'll be fun!
The students who had to call their parents yesterday, were let off. They were told they'd receive an email in a couple of days, deciding what actions will be taken against them.
It's going to be alright, our university luckily isn't that brutal towards their students.
That was the day to be honest, not much to it really. One of my uni friends left for her hometown today as well, she won't be back until the re-examinations. I wanted to meet her for the last time but she left before I got the chance.
It's cool, we'll probably talk over the phone.
I need to start making some plans for all this free time I'm going to have.
I'm planning to do a couple of courses, but with our trip coming up, I'm not sure if that'll be possible.
So yeah, thanks for checking back!
If you like the blogs, be sure to show the love.
Share, Subscribe and like, much Love!

Comments