Day 16 - Anniversary



Today was a good day.
It's my parents' anniversary today, 21 years of togetherness and their still kicking it strong. We're blessed that way.
The morning was pretty normal you know, we all woke up and me and my sisters wished both of them on their anniversary. Dad had planned a couple of secret presents for mom, which he had told me about the previous day. He was going to get her a new phone as her old one was pretty much garbage. He also got her this I "heart" you showpeice with a I love you jingle.
She was really happy about both the presents. Even though mom couldn't manage to get dad something, dad was grateful for the 21 years of patience, and support mom had given him. It was pretty emotional.
We went out for dinnner, all of us, I guess they'll have their own dinner tomorrow pr something, to get some alone time.
That was the highlight of the day, but on another note, I finally bought a new PS4 controller. I had only one, and it was so frustrating when any of my friends came over, we couldn't play any games together.
So that was that. I called up one of my friends and he came over, we played fifa for a bit, finally...
We also went to the temple today, as it was their anniversary, to seek blessings was the usual.
That was pretty much today, short and sweet. The day did end pretty quick today.
I guess I'll see you tomorrow then.
Thanks for reading and the constant support.
Much Love!

Comments