Day 13 - Inevitable


Finally missed a day. The last thing I wanted to happen but there's nothing else I could do.
Luckily I'm feeling alot better now, almost 'normal', and finally I can get back to writing.
So today was good. After a dry spell, I finally got to meet a couple of my friends, watched a movie and finally went out the house.
Been going to the doctor daily, just to check up and make sure the fever is gone for good and doesn't bounce back or something.
Haven't gone to the commitee meetings for 5 days. They know I was ill, but I'm gonna have to catch up alot. I'm starting again tomorrow and hopefully I won't be stopping this time.
I've learnt to pick myself up again and again, even though this was just a small illness, because I'm such a couch potato, or maybe was, it's so easy for me to give up kr give in.
I could easily call in sick for the next couple of days, but all that does is punch my life back, and it stops me from progressing.
One of my friends is going to Canada on Sunday, and we're thinking of buying him a nice gift. Bon voyage to him.
One of the things I hate about myself is the fact that I don't stay in touch with people. Not only that, I take a really long time to commit to someone, and this isn't about relationships, this is just about normal friendships.
I haven't called, messaged or tried to contact any of my college friends since the vacation break. When we go back after our break, I'll obviously be normal with everyone, but everyone doesn't understand that, they expect a call, a message or something, but I just can't do that for some reason.
Finally after an unhealthy week, my trains back on track, and hopefully it won't stop.
I'm going to Mumbai in a couple of weeks, to attend a techfest at IIT Bombay, that'll be fun. A little escape is always nice.
Sorry to everyone who reads daily, yesterday was just the worst.
Thanks for the support, it keeps me going! Catch you tomorrow.
Much Love!

Comments