Day 1 - Dear Diary

This is a diary. Not mine, not yours, ours. It's going to be filled with every single experience we'll have, ever. I'm only a name to you, and you anonymous to me. Imagine yourself in a jungle, being the lone wolf and hunting down your prey, being a rabbit the next day and being the prey, how about the king of the jungle, the lion, you like that don't you. Or maybe, you just want to be the pretty butterfly in the chaos.
Life is full of choices, choices you make to satisfy yourself, to satisfy others, to fit in. You think you've got it all planned in your head, but there's always a bump to go over.
There's a couple of "bumps" in my life, and probably in yours too, but the best solution to take a breather from this mess, is to share it.
This blog is a way for me to escape reality and be in it at the same time. If I can't talk to anyone because of my anxiety, what's stopping me from typing my thoughts down.
If you're interested in escaping your reality, drop a comment, with any topic you'd like to discuss. It can be "ANYTHING".
"You"
How low can you go?
To have someone like you,
To have them change you,
Respect you.
After all "you" is all you have.
Have a seat with this loner I say,
Brainstorming is all I do now,
and the thoughts never change.
Equipping every anxious drop of tear I've ever dropped,
I head out into the abyss.
Again.
I backpack down the snaky old road, again
with the same rainbow at the end.
There's no leprechaun there,
just a pot full of my woes.
Everyone's a writer nowadays,
but my story never gets penned.
"Looking for the finish line?"
An echo, I hear.
"Well you've just started"
"Again".
It's You.
And you're wonderful.
Tomorrow is Day 2
Welcome.

Comments