Day 5 - Chaos





What a day. You know the feeling when you get stood up on a date? That's pretty much how I felt today, when one of my best friends decided to bail on me.
Well maybe I exaggerated that a bit, but I felt as if he stood me up.
As you know, both of us were supposed to be in character for the rally this morning, he decides to not dress up.
Now both our characters are co-dependant, without his character, I look stupid and without mine, his would be pointless. Now I was pretty pissed but I decided not to react too much, he's too good of a friend to lose over a dress-up rally.
The rally ends, which went great btw, and throughout the rally he keeps telling me how well I've dressed up, and that I look good in the costume and whatever.
The entire rally I look like a fool, and he doesn't even care. He's to stupid to even realize that.
Whatever, the rally ends, we go home, that was that.
I hadn't slept much the night before, so I change my clothes and take a quick nap.
Later in the evening, I go meet him at his house and a couple of other friends show up. We played cricket for about an hour or so, and everything was cool.
He was feeling down a bit though, my "dress-up" friend. He didn't say anything but he was feeling sorry for what he did in the morning.
This matter is too petty to even bring up, and the only reason I'm typing it down is to remember how a friend matters way more to me, than some little stunt.
I did nag a bit, but I didn't really bring it up again.
We all hung out for a couple of hours afterwards at his house, and it was perfect.
Meanwhile, during a little breather, we went to see one of our old teachers.
He tought us for 2 years, and we also went on a little trip with him to Daman. He's a great guy, and all of us planned to meet up next week, for a cricket match, like we used to before.
The whole dress-up thing was so petty, that I hate even bringing it up, but it's important for me to realize that even though I might have shitty thoughts over something that doesn't matter that much, I still care about giving my 💯 % when it comes to anything.
This marathon committee is going to be working for the next month, so I'll try to avoid these tiny issues in the upcoming blogs.
If something exciting pops up, I'll let you know.

Today was chaotic to say the least, and it was all because of this little issue running back and forth in my head.
Even though I wasn't exhausted I felt as if I was, because of all this unnecessary thinking.
Anyways, a like, comment and share is always appreciated.
Check in tomorrow for more chaos!
Much love!

Comments