Day 18 - 162 - Stability



I don't know if I've mentioned this in my previous blogs, but, the real reason I started to write blogs was for an escape from reality. I'm sure a lot of people in this community do that, and it definitely makes a big difference in real life for the people that do.
The last day I posted, day 17 was a couple of weeks before I'd be leaving for Mumbai.
The 2 weeks for which I uploaded blogs was a rough patch for me. Blogs were something I used, to get an opinion from others about my life, not that, that really matters, but still, it helps, a lot.
I stopped writing because I was feeling better again, I was going to visit a city for the first time and new things were going to happen, so I just stopped. I didn't even give the idea another thought. I guess that was a mistake.
So after I went to Mumbai, I had a blast. I actually wish I would've posted about it, because I would've loved to read back on those posts. I met up with a couple of friends there and we hung out around Juhu beach and Powai for the next couple of days.
Mumbai is an eccentric city, full of life, basically the New York of India. Although it has its downsides, if you're in the right place at the right time, you'd wish to stay for the rest of your time.
I came back from Mumbai, and our 2nd Semester started. Now this semester was alright, a couple of subjects which most of us hated, but we thought we'd be able to cope with them. Nope. Now as the results are approaching I'm pretty tensed about one subject and I'm afraid I'll have to appear for a re-examination.
It isn't something that terrible, but it definitely ruins your summer vacations as the re-examination is 2 months after your final results, that is before the new semester starts.
So yeah, that's a bummer. Then around March, we had our technical fest. Innuvate, is something we, the students of B.Tech organise for our college.
It's exciting, a lot of events are held and students from different colleges attend the fest, participating in different competitions, attending workshops, winning prizes, etc.
The best thing about the fest, was that finally we were a part of something. Even though as juniors we get the "labour" work, it was fun. You get to know all your seniors, meet new people coming from other colleges, develop management skills, communications skills, etc.
You also learn a lot about the people who you've been studying with for the past year. Even though you think you know them, people always change. Only when certain opportunities arise, people either change for the better or for the worse.
So yeah, that's basically it, and this time, I'm not starting again because I feel depressed or sad, lonely or unfortunate. This time I'm starting because I don't want to stop.
Reading back on these posts makes you realise how much you've grown as a person even in 2 weeks or 4 months!
I'm excited to start writing again. It's been a long time but the passion never fades.
If you're reading this, I love you. Thanks for checking back in, and if you were disappointed the last time I stopped writing, I'm sorry.
Share, Subscribe and Like. Thanks for the support.

Comments