Day 14 - Perfect



Today was amazing, exhausting and really really fun.
Finally went back to the marathon committee meetings after a week of being sick, and luckily the women's car rally was today.
Even though I wasn't alloted a specific job, I was an extra and still got to help out a bit. Basically the women car rally consists of alot of women car drivers, 42 to be specific, and they decorate their cars with the intent to raise awareness. There are alot of problems in this country, like poverty, underage marriage, high suicide rates, etc. And they portray these problems on their cars, to raise awareness about the matter.
It was a great rally overall, and I'm glad I got to be a part of it.
We went to the meetings in the morning where everything was decided and then to the starting point of the rally a couple hours later.
Me and a friend had a breather between the two sessions and we went kite flying, on his terrace.
The kite festival "Uttarayan" is coming in a couple of weeks, and it's really exciting for all of us. We practiced for a couple of hours, one of my friends cut is finger pretty bad to, but it was amazing. Today was great.
So then the rally commences, it goes for about 10km and there's this prodium set up at the finishing point, where the winners and the runner ups are given their prizes.
I met Tejal Amin Ma'am, the head of all of Navrachana, basically the owner. Even though it's not a big deal for a lot of people, I was ecstatic, she's an amazing human being, and I'm glad I got the opportunity.
Tomorrow's Sunday, a little break, even though I don't think I need one. The past week was the biggest unnecessary break, and I don't plan on stopping.
I'll probably go fly some kites again tomorrow, meet a couple of my friends, and oh yeah, one of my friends is going to Canada tomorrow, I'm going to go to see him off probably.
Till then, thanks for reading, and thanks for all the love in the past couple of blogs. Every bit helps, and I'm glad people respond.
See you tomorrow!
Much Love! 

Comments